- To apply, you can choose to call RHB Customer Care Centre at 03-9206 8118 and request to apply for the RHB Smart Move Balance Transfer.
- Besides that, you can choose to walk in to the nearest RHB brances to speak to their friendly staff on duty to apply for this balance transfer plan.
- If you choose to complete the application form in your own time, you can fax it to 03-2782 8888 or email it to email@example.com along with a copy of the other banks' latest credit card statement.
Low Interest Plans
Transfer your debt now to enjoy special low interest fees each month!
- RHB Smart Move Balance Transfer
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Transfer 12 months 7.3% p.a. and 4% one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 18 months 8.67% p.a. and 7% one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 24 months 10.22% p.a. and 10.99% one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Early Termination Fee
How To Apply for RHB Smart Move Balance Transfer
Stay afloat in the vast ocean of your credit card debts
Frequently Asked Questions about RHB Smart Move Balance Transfer
Things you might want to know
Extend the repayments of your outstanding credit card balance by up to 2 years! With RHB Smart Move Balance Transfer, you get to save money while clearing your remaining credit balance.
How does RHB Smart Move Balance Transfer work?
RHB Smart Move Balance Transfer offers one-time interest rate as low as 7.30% p.a. and for up to 24 months when you transfer existing debt from other banks' credit cards to an RHB credit card. There will be a one-time upfront interest charge ranging from 4% to 10.99%, with a minimum balance transfer amount of RM1,000.
Can I opt not to make monthly repayments in full?
Yes, if your monthly budget is not enough, you can always choose to make the minimum repayment of 5% of your outstanding balance or RM50, whichever is higher.
What if I fail to pay my monthly instalments?
If you fail to make your monthly instalments, that'll defeat the whole purpose of taking up a balance transfer with a lower interest rate! In this case, the interest rate of your balance transfer will revert back to the highest limit of 18% p.a..
Are there any fees when I settle my debts early?
Luckily for you, there are no early settlement fees with RHB Smart Move Balance Transfer. So you can always settle your outstanding balance if you find enough cash on hand.