Nokia is offering its range of smartphones at discounts in conjunction with its Nokia Smartphones Grand Sale. From now until the end of April 2019, the company is slashing prices off seven devices, including popular models like the Nokia 7 Plus and the entry-level Nokia 1.
Known for their build quality and design, Nokia’s range of Android smartphones all run on Android One or Android Go, where both get direct and timely software updates from Google. In Malaysia, Nokia smartphones cater to a huge market, from the ultra-budget to the high-end Nokia 8.1 which was recently launched here.
The devices on sale are:
- Nokia 1: RM219 (originally RM229)
- Nokia 2.1: RM369 (originally RM439)
- Nokia 3.1: RM569 (originally RM689)
- Nokia 5.1 Plus: RM799 (originally RM899)
- Nokia 6.1: RM849 (originally RM1,189)
- Nokia 6.1 Plus: RM899 (originally RM1,149)
- Nokia 7 Plus: RM1,399 (originally RM1,600)
These prices are valid at all participating authorised Nokia dealers nationwide.
On the other hand, there are some sellers on both Lazada and Shopee that offer slightly better discounts on these devices. You can find offers like RM1,349 for the Nokia 7 Plus, RM779 for the Nokia 5.1 Plus, and even RM195 (Lazada) for the Nokia 1.