11 May - 3 min read
Running a business is a multifaceted task that covers everything from employee management and quality control to providing great customer service. It also exposes you to various internal and external factors, particularly if you have a physical shop, office, or factory, some of which are difficult to manage and beyond your control, such as natural disasters or crime. Hence, it is important to safeguard your business from possible risks that might affect your business’ productivity and operations.
Similarly, how you protect your financial future by purchasing a home or health insurance, you can hedge against possible risks that you might encounter when overseeing your company with business insurance.
Read on to find out why your business needs insurance coverage and how it might help.
Many business owners put their heart and effort into their business and for some, seeing the business achieve great milestones has become their lifegoal. Protect your business, premises, employees and assets with comprehensive insurance coverage to reduce the chance of hefty repair costs, damages, losses and even lawsuits. With UOB BizCare, you can have peace of mind and focus on driving your business’ growth without having to worry about unfortunate incidents.
By the way, you can enjoy a one-off cash rebate of 7.5% from the total gross premium amount if you obtain your policy by 30 June 2022! All you need to do is apply for your coverage through the portal using the promo code “UOB2022”. So hurry and get insured today.*
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Click here to find out more about how UOB BizCare can help to protect your business.
Important notes and disclaimers
• You are advised to refer to the Product Disclosure Sheet and Policy documents for further information before purchasing the plan, as well as the terms and conditions in the policy documents for details on the policy’s features and benefits.
• You are advised to evaluate the satisfaction for the product, should it best fit your needs and that the premium payable under the policy is an amount that you can afford.
• There is a 15-day free-look period after the policy has been delivered to you, to allow you to review it if it meets your needs. If the policy is cancelled within this period, Liberty Insurance will refund the full premium paid.
• Any change in your premises occupancy and business activities must be notified to UOB Malaysia or Liberty Insurance because it may affect the premiums, terms, conditions, and benefits of the policy.
• Taxes at the prevailing rate may be charged on any of the premiums, or any other payments due (where applicable) under this policy.
• Liberty Insurance Berhad (LIB) is a licenced insurance company under the Financial Services Act 2013 that is regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia.
Subscribe to our exclusive weekly newsletter and we’ll bring you the week’s highlights of financial news, expert tips, guides, and the latest credit card and e-wallet deals.
Stay tuned for what’s to come next in the personal finance world