What is Avex Credit?
Avex Credit or Avex Credit (M) Sdn Bhd (1144483-T) is a licensed credit and financial advisory company registered under the provisions of our Malaysian Government Money Lenders Act 1951.
What can I do with the Avex Credit SME loan?
With this SME loan from Avex Credit, you can get the chance to expand your business to its full potential.
From buying new long-term assets to hiring more human resources to upgrade your technology equipment—anything, really—Avex Credit can help provide you with the funding you need and help sustain the growth of your business.
What are the advantages of applying with Avex Credit?
SMEs are no doubt one of the most important business entities in Malaysia. And it’s a significant achievement for anyone that’s able to start a business but maintaining one is another challenging story.
Already being in the credit and financial advisory industry for over five years of experience, Avex Credit understands the struggle of maintaining a business. And as your business continues to grow exponentially, problems and challenges ought to occur along the way. They are difficult to ignore if you don’t want your business to collapse.
So what makes Avex Credit stands out from the mainstream financial institutions? Well, as a start, you can expect less stringent requirements and more flexibility from Avex Credit. With this business loan, below are the advantages you will be able to enjoy:
- A customisable SME loan package in accordance with your business performance and objectives
- Get more flexibility over the loan amount, choice of loan tenures of either short-term or long-term and competitive interest rates
- Hassle-free online application
- Loan approval as fast as seven working days
- Get guided throughout your loan application process
What will I get from this SME loan? And is the interest rate fixed?
Based on your business profile, objectives and performance, you will be able to get a customisable SME loan package with features that are all up to your preferences.
The interest rate, on the other hand, is generally fixed but the final rate will be decided solely depending on your loan amount and the loan period of your choice. But don’t worry, Avex Credit will help guide and calculate your interest rate during the application process.
For your quick reference, we have listed the business loan features offered by Avex Credit in the table below.
|Minimum loan amount||RM50,000|
|Maximum loan amount||RM3,000,000|
|Loan period||3 months - 60 months|
|Interest rate||From 12% per annum, depending on your loan amount and loan period|
Are there any fees that I should know about?
Similar to any other business loan in the market, there are a few fees that you should take note of before applying for the Avex Credit SME loan. They are
- Stamp duty fee: 0.50% of the whole loan amount
- Late penalty fee: 8% per annum from the current outstanding amount
- Early termination fee: 6 months’ interest will be charged to you as the borrower
I’m interested but am I eligible?
Any Malaysian citizen holding a MyKad or IC, and currently residing in Klang Valley are eligible to apply. Besides that, any Malaysian Registered Companies are also welcome to apply.
Furthermore, your company also must be established for at least 6 months or the person in charge of the operation must have at least 2 or 3 years or more of relevant business experience before being eligible to apply for Avex Credit.
Other eligibility criteria include
- Minimum annual sales turnover of RM100,000
- Any sole proprietorship, joint venture, limited liability partnership (LLP), and limited company (Sdn Bhd) must be classified by Bank Negara Malaysia as a Small and Medium Enterprise
- Application is also open to those who are self-employed, small businessmen, food operators and freelancers
What documents do I need to prepare to apply for this business loan?
Please prepare the below documents for a smoother loan application process.
For Sole Proprietorships, Joint Ventures, Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP), and Limited Companies (Sdn Bhd):
- Copy of Directors, Owners, Partners, Shareholders, Guarantors Malaysian IC (both sides)
- Business registration documents, e.g. Form A/ Form B/ Form D, Form 8 / Form 9 / Section 14 (Super Form)
- Latest 6 months' bank statements
- Latest 2 years audited financial statements and/ or management accounts (where applicable)
For Self-employed, Small Businessmen, Food Operators and Freelancers:
- A copy of your IC (both sides)
- Business registration documents
- Last 6 months' bank statements
- Income tax statements
What are the steps to apply for Avex Credit?
To ensure a smoother application journey, please follow the simple steps below.
Step 1: Start your application on our chatbot
- Click on the Apply Now button
- You will then be directed to our WhatsApp chatbot
- Start your application by answering the questions asked by our chatbot
- Your answers will be submitted to Avex Credit to be processed as an application
Step 2: Wait for Avex Credit’s call
- If you’re eligible, you can expect Avex Credit to call you and help you complete your application
Step 3: Prepare the required documents
- Please prepare the list of documents shown above for your application