What should I know about RHB SME Online Financing?
Running a business, even for a small one, requires large capital to manage the operations, marketing, payroll and many more. RHB SME Online Financing is a working capital loan that can help expand your business and boost your company cash flow.
If you are a business owner, just starting up or stabilizing, RHB offers the fastest and simplest way to apply for this business loan via online application.
How much can I borrow from this SME business loan?
The minimum amount you can borrow from RHB SME Online Financing is RM50,000, up to maximum RM1,000,000. For a start-up business that is operation between 1 to 2 years, the maximum amount you can borrowed is RM500,000.
This SME business loan can be repaid over flexible tenures between 6 to 84 months. The interest rate for this loan is pegged to a Base Lending Rate of 5.45% (+-margin), which may fluctuate and be revised by the bank from time to time.
Your final interest rate is subjected to RHB's assessment and review of your loan application, which will be reflected in your Letter of Offer.
How fast can I get my money after application?
You can expect to receive your fund within 5 working days, provided you have completed the application, passed the assessment and get approved by RHB. By applying via RinggitPlus, you are already one step closer to getting your cash.
Do I need a collateral?
Ideally, no collateral or security is required for this loan application.
Do I need a guarantor(s)?
Yes, guarantor(s) is required for the loan, depending on the type of business entities such as:
- Director(s) and shareholder(s) for Sendirian Berhad
- Owner(s) for Sole Proprietors
- Business Partner(s) for Partnerships
Do I need any insurance or Takaful coverage?
This is optional and highly encouraged. A Personal Smart Shield Plus will be offered as a protection for the financing.
Who is eligible to apply for this SME business loan?
To apply and qualify for this business loan, your company must meet the requirements such as:
- Business must be within wholesale, retail, manufacturing and business service sector
- Business must be operating for a minimum 1 year
- Director(s) and shareholder(s) or Owner(s) / Partner(s) must also be 100% Malaysians and hold a MyKad
What documents do I need to prepare for this SME business loan application?
Applying for RHB SME Online Financing is very simple because there is a minimum document required such as:
- Copy of NRIC of all directors and shareholders (for a company), and owners and partners (for individuals)
- Latest 6-month bank statement of main operating bank
Once you get approved by RHB, please also prepare documents below to speed up the loan disbursement:
- Original copy of all bank statements submitted
- Original copy of M&A, Form 24, Form 44 and Form 49
- NRIC of all guarantors
- Loan acceptance documents
- Original invoice(s) or purchase order(s) of 2 key buyers or suppliers