What is BIZMoney?
UOB BIZMoney is a small business loan opportunity for small or micro businesses who want to extend their reach and grow their companies. It comes with a higher borrowing amount, with no requirements for collateral, and competitive interest rate.
The application process is simple and you will not have a loan-processing fee, just some documentation requirements that need to be met. Since there is no need for collateral you only need a guarantee from shareholders or directors of your business.
BIZMoney also operates on a fast approval rate of only 5 working days.
How do my repayments work?
Your repayment will operate on a monthly basis over a tenure of your choosing. So you can select any loan period from 18 months up to 60 months. The repayment amount will be based on your financing amount, between RM100,000 and RM1,000,000.
The starting interest rate offered by UOB BIZMoney is 0.54% per month, which brings your annual interest rate to only 6.48%p.a. one of the lowest in the market.
How do I become eligible?
The UOB BIZMoney is available to Sole Proprietors, Partnerships or Private Limited Companies, registered in Malaysia and controlled by Malaysian Citizens or Residents with PR with the exception of Singaporeans.
It is also required that your company has been in business for at least 3 years prior to application.
What do I need for the application?
You will need the following list of documents:
- BizMoney Application Form
- Keyman Income - latest Borang B/BE (not more than 2 years)
- Sdn. Bhd: Form 24 and 49. If change in shareholder, Annual Return/Form32A
- Sole Proprietor & Partnership: Business Registration Certificate issued by Registrar of Companies (SSM)/Trading License (East Malaysia only)/Limited Liability Partnership Agreement (Limited Liability Partnership only)
- NRIC/Passport of all Directors and Guarantors
- 3 years Financial Reports (Audited/Management)
- Latest 6 months Bank Statements of top 3 most active Current Accounts and all OD Accounts