Can you tell me about the AXA Affin Comprehensive Motor Insurance?
You rely on your vehicle to take you everywhere - it only makes sense to have it insured to provide the best comprehensive protection bot you and your car deserves.
With AXA Affin Comprehensive Motor Insurance, worry less about damage to your car and its accessories, including additional compensation for:
- Windscreen damage
- Car damage due to a riot or strike
- Liability towards harm caused to your passangers
- Damage or loss to your vehicles caused by natural disasters such as a rainstorm, flood, or landslide.
How do I make an accident claim to AXA Affin?
First of all, it is absolutely important that you first make a report to the polict within 24 hours of the accident. If another vehicle is involved, take down the registration number, take a picture of extend of damage, and the other party's insurer.
Once you have done all that, you'd need to notify AXA Affin in writing as soon as possible. If you want to claim for any repairs for your car, it has to be sent to the nearest PIAM Approved Repairers Scheme (PARS) workshop approved by AXA Affin.
Can I cancel my policy anytime?
You may cancel your policy at any time, as long as your provide AXA affin with a written notice to terminate your policy. You will be entitled to a premium refund at the company's descretion, and provided that no claim has been filed.
What are the main exclusions?
If you choose to buy the basic policy, the AXA Affin Comprehensive Motor Insurance will not cover you for:
- Your own death or physical injury due to a road accident
- Liabilities to driver and passengers of own vehicle
- Theft of non-factory fitted vehicle accessories
- Consequential losses, depreciation, wear and tear, mechanical or electrical breakdown failures or breakages
- Loss or damage due to an act of nature e.g. flood, landslide, and rainstorm