What can my car be covered for with the Etiqa Comprehensive Private Car Takaful?
There are alot of times where we might worry about our car, and the well-being of our passengers - whether it's during a heavy rainstorm on the highway, or even when we forced leave our car somewhere unfamiliar for the night.
You can have your car insured against motor accidents, eventhough it's caused a mechanical breakdown or gradual wear and tear! Plus, have protection against fire, explosions, theft and break-ins, including compensation for third party individuals for any injury, death, or damage to their property.
Can I call for accident or breakdown assistance?
You sure can! 24-hour Etiqa Auto Assist will be available for all Comprehensive Private Car Takaful policyholders. What specifically will you be getting?
- All-day towing and roadside repair services nationwide - got a flat tyre? You know who to call!
- Alternative travel assistance - got a wrecked car and need transport home?
- Emergency SMS service to your family if you are involved in a road accident
In what circumstances will my claims be rejected?
Now, there will be times when any loss or damage to your car will most likely because of your negligence, and your insurer will unlikely to compensate you for it. Below are some circumstances where you claims will not be accepted by Etiqa.
- Motor accidents while you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs - you know the saying, "Don't drink and drive!"
- Unlawful use of your car by an insured driver such as getting involved in illegal racing rings late at night!
- Damage caused by flood and public disorder will not be covered under the basic policy, but can be extended to include these situations if needed.
Any additional coverage under this policy?
Yes, to protect your car's windshield, you can purchase additional windscreen protection or car accessories for repairs and replacement with no affect to your NCD entitlement. You can also extend protection for additional drivers so you can get your whole family insured under the same policy.