What protection does Liberty Comprehensive AutoStar provide?
Regardless of rain or shine, this motor protection plan from Liberty Insurance will have you covered for loss or damage to your own car arising from theft, fire, or accident all hours of the day.
As the saying goes, it takes two hands to clap - while this insurance plan can help keep you and your car happy, it'll also protect other road users in the event that you've been negligent behind the wheel!
Liberty Comprehensive Autostar insurance also cover you for liability against third party claims, be it damage to their vehicle, home, or (fingers crossed!) any physical injuries.
What's the maximum NCD i can get?
You will be entitled to a no-claim-discount (NCD) should there be well, no claims coming from you for a whole policy year. Your NCD entitlement increases every time your policy is renewed!
|Policy Period||NCD Entitlement|
|After the 1st year of insurance||25%|
|After the 2nd year of insurance||30%|
|After the 3rd year of insurance||38.33%|
|After the 4th year of insurance||45%|
|After 5 or more years of insurance||55%|
What additional coverage can I buy?
Yes you may! It is always encouraged to prepare the umbrella before it rains. Pay a little extra and the additional protections below will be available to you:
- Windscreen damage
- Natural catastrophe such as flood, landslide, hurricane, earthquake and volcanic eruption.
- Legal liability of/to passengers
- Protection against infuriated people (strike, riot and civil commotion)
- Car accessories
What is NOT covered under this insurance?
Your accident or damage claims will not be approved if you're caught red-handed making the mistakes below:
- Having a car plate number that is different from what has been registered with Liberty Insurance
- Natural wear and tear to your vehicle
- You wrecked your car because you went #2Fast2Furious on the road i.e. illegal racing or drifting!
- Mechanical breakdown due to lack of proper maintenance
- You were carrying more than the permitted passenger amount during the accident
So what do I do when my car breaks down while driving?
Don't worry, many share the same fear as you do. As a policyholder, you have the privilege of receiving 24-hour roadside assistance in case of a vehicle breakdown or emergency.
Even if your car decided not to work in a stranded area, Liberty Insurance will arrange for a towing service for FREE for as far as 150km to the nearest panel workshop.