What is Maybank Third Party eMotor Takaful?
The Maybank Third Party eMotor Takaful policy covers your liability or your authorized driver’s liability to third parties for bodily injury, death and property loss or damage.
Additional benefits from this Takaful car insurance
Yes, you do! You will receive the following benefits:
- 10% additional discount on top of your NCD plus Issuance of on-the-spot e-cover note
- 24-hour claims and Auto Assist hotlines with fast claims approval
- Lastly, get repairs within just 2 days upon report for claims below RM5,000!
What about No Claim Discount (NCD)?
If no claims are made within 12 months, you will be entitled to a discount of 25% for a start, progressing until you reach a maximum of 55% on the 5th year.
You can make convenient motor insurance premium payment using your credit card, FPX, Maybank2u.com & PosPay
Documents to renew the car insurance online
You will need the policy or cover note from your previous Insurance or Takaful company and a copy of your car registration card.
Or, you can do it online using MyEG with your road tax delivered to your doorstep
What are the major exclusions under this Maybank car insurance?
The Maybank Third Party eMotor Takaful policy does not cover certain losses such as the following:
- Loss or damage to your vehicle
- Your own death or bodily injury due to a motor accident
- Your liability against claims from passengers in your vehicle
- Loss, damage, or liability arising from an act of nature such as a flood, storm, or landslide
If you wish to have additional benefits for these situations, go for the comprehensive insurance plan offered by Maybank.