Overseas Assurance Corporation

Underwritten by Overseas Assurance Corporation (Malaysia) Berhad

Overseas Assurance Third Party Fire and Theft Motor Insurance

Protect yourself from going broke during undesirable situations when you car needs repairs due to fire damage, stolen from your home and injury to pedestrians and motorists!

    • Up To 55% No-Claim Discount
    • Excess from just RM400
    • Refund On Early Cancellation
View product disclosure sheet.

How To Claim

Who do I call to make a claim or state an emergency?

Roadside Assistance Hotline
Claim Assistance Hotline
 +60342598900  1300131088
Overseas Assurance Corporation Hotline


What makes this insurance policy stand out?

Cover Type
Third Party Fire & Theft
0% Repair Cost
for vehicles aged 5 years and below


What can I claim from this insurance policy?

CoveragePrivate CarsCommercial CarsMotorcycles
Bodily Injury 
Did you cause an accident where somebody got hurt?
Loss or Damage of Property 
Negligent on the road? Give compensation to other pedestrians or motorists
Accidental Death 
Do not add to fatalities on the road. Stay focused behind the wheel

Frequently Asked Questions about Overseas Assurance Third Party Fire and Theft Motor Insurance

Things you might want to know

What does the Overseas Assurance Third Party Fire and Theft Motor Insurance cover?

This policy covers your liabilities to others such as motorists or pedestrians for bodily injury, death, and property damage. It also insures your vehicle from fire damage and theft. 

If you're looking for a middle ground between a third party only plan and a comprehensive plan, a cost effective solution would be the Overseas Assurance Third Party Fire and Theft package, especially if you're always out and about having to park your car at unfamiliar places.

How much premium do I have to pay?

Any premiums you pay will be determined by several risk assessment factors. It will help the insurer determine the amount and the calculations for your premium rates; some of the factors are as follows;

  • Value of the vehicle
  • Engine capacity
  • Loading
  • Sum Insured
  • Age of Driver
  • Gender of Driver
  • Occupation/Education of Driver
  • Place of Residence
  • Claim History.

What are some of the key terms and conditions that I should be aware of?

When it comes to buying an insurance policy, withholding information from your insurer will certainly do you no good! So, disclose all material facts about your prized set of wheels such previous accidents, and modification to the engine. 

Ensure that your vehicle is insured at an appropriate amount and in a roadworthy condition. However, having an auto insurance does not mean you're free from financial responsibilities. An excess amount must be borne by you, the driver, if your vehicle that has been involved in an accident is driven by a person not named in your policy. A compulsory excess of RM400 will be charged.

Read More