QBE Private Car Third Party Fire and Theft Motor Insurance

Prevent forking out a fortune when your car went missing or when you damage someone else's vehicle. Get third party fire and theft car insurance from QBE now!

QBE Private Car Third Party Fire and Theft Motor Insurance
Free Drivers
Free Towing
up to RM200
Claim Payout
Market Value
from just RM400
Buy Online
Not Available


Cover Type
Third Party Fire & Theft
0% Repair Cost
for vehicles aged 5 years and below
Not Available


What can I claim from this insurance policy?

CoveragePrivate Cars
Bodily Injury
Did you cause an accident where somebody got hurt?
Loss or Damage of Property
Negligent on the road? Give compensation to other pedestrians or motorists
Accidental Death
Do not add to fatalities on the road. Stay focused behind the wheel


Roadside Assistance Hotline
Claim Assistance Hotline
+603-7861 8400
QBE Hotline

More Information

About QBE Private Car Third Party Fire and Theft Motor Insurance

The QBE Private Car Third Party Fire and Theft Motor Insurance covers your liabilities to a third party, be it another motorist or pedestrian - includes bodily injury, death, and property damage (crashed into a parked car or neighbour's gate?) as well as loss or damage to your vehicle as a result of a fire and theft.

The car insurance premium

The total premium that you have to pay may vary depending on the No-Claim Discount (NCD) entitlement and QBE Insurance's underwriting requirements.

They'd most probably look at the age of your car, your motor insurance claim history, and the type of vehicle you drive. 

For example, the premium paid for a Perodua MyVi might be different from someone owning a four-wheeler Toyota Prado.

What are some of the key terms and conditions that I should be aware of?

You must disclose all important information regarding the ownership of your car such as previous accidents and modifications to engines.

Failure to disclose such facts or even given false information may result in claims not being paid or a reduction in the claim payment. 

Second of all, you will have to pay an excess - that is the amount of loss you have to bear if your vehicle is driven by a person not named in your policy and is involved in an accident. 

This amount will usually amount to no more than RM400. 

But most importantly, remember to make your premium payments, as this policy follows a Cash Before Cover (CBC) Basis. 

This means you have to pay before your insurance can cover for any damages or compensate other motorists in an accident.

What do I do if i want to make a claim to QBE?

Written notice should be submitted to your insurance agent within 30 days of the accident.

Major exclusions under this third party fire and theft motor insurance policy

While there's an endless list of situations this insurance policy will not cover, here are a few important ones to remember:

  • Loss or damage to the insured vehicle and its accessories and spare parts
  • Loss or damage to insured vehicle due to accident
  • Your own death or bodily injury due to a motor accident
  • Your liability against claims from passengers in your vehicle
  • Loss, damage or liability arising from an act of nature i.e flood, storm or landslide
  • If the vehicle is driven whilst under the influence of alcohol or drug
  • Motor sports or competition 
Search Icon

Get the financial support you need


We’ll guide you through your application for this financial product