What does this RHB Insurance plan have to offer?
Comprehensive Private Car Insurance is a policy that speaks for itself. It offers coverage not only to you as a car owner and driver but to any third party involved, if you have been in an accident. It also comes with a couple great benefits, such as free towing for up to RM300. Along with a warranty on replacement parts that you need put in after an accident, of up to 6 months.
What does it cover?
Since the policy is for a comprehensive coverage you will get covers for
- Loss or damage to your own vehicle caused by Fire or Theft
- Damage to your own vehicle due to accidents
- Transportation or towing of your damaged vehicle
- Cover for a legal representative, should you require one pertaining to a road accident
- Legal costs
Aside from that, the policy does also cover any third parties involved in an accident with you, in the case of;
- Death or Injury to other parties
- Damage to other party’s property
This list of coverage is simply an overview and non-exhaustive. So remember to check with your insurance agent on the full list of benefits and specifications.
Are there any optional benefits?
Of course there are, if you want to insure more of your car you can, but be wary that you don’t run the risk of over insuring your vehicle. The optional benefits you can choose from are;
- Coverage for windshield damage
- Coverage for liability towards your car passengers
- Special Perils protection for your vehicle for damage caused by natural disasters such as flood, rainstorm, or landslide.
- Strike, Riot and Civil Commotion
What are the exclusions?
There are several exclusions that must be highlighted in regards to this car insurance policy. Firstly, the insurance policy will not cover for death or bodily injury of insured driver due to an accident.
Another thing is your liability against claims from passengers in your vehicle. Please take note of these exclusions and any others brought up when you meet your insurance agent and receive the policy wording.