What does the RHB Insurance Comprehensive Private Car Insurance offer?
The RHB Comprehensive Private Car Insurance is a policy that speaks for itself.
It offers coverage not only to you as a car owner and driver but to any third party involved if you have been in an accident.
It also comes with a couple of great benefits, such as free towing for up to RM300. Along with a warranty on replacement parts that you need put in after an accident, up to 6 months.
Apply instantly here on Ringgitplus!
What does car insurance cover?
Since the policy is for comprehensive coverage, you will be covered for
- Loss or damage to your own vehicle caused by Fire or Theft
- Damage to your own vehicle due to accidents
- Transportation or towing of your damaged vehicle
- Cover for a legal representative, should you require one pertaining to a road accident
- Legal costs
Aside from that, the policy does also cover any third parties involved in an accident with you, in the case of;
- Death or Injury to other parties
- Damage to the other party’s property
This list of coverage is simply an overview and non-exhaustive. So remember to check with your insurance agent on the full list of benefits and specifications.
RHB Insurance optional benefits
If you want to insure more of your car, you can, but be wary that you don’t run the risk of over-insuring your vehicle.
The optional benefits you can choose from this comprehensive car insurance are:
- Coverage for windshield damage
- Coverage for liability towards your car passengers
- Special Perils protection for your vehicle for damage caused by natural disasters such as floods, rainstorms, or landslides.
- Strike, Riot and Civil Commotion
What are the exclusions?
There are several exclusions of RHB Comprehensive Private Car Insurance that must be highlighted in regard to this policy.
Firstly, the insurance policy will not cover for death or bodily injury of the insured driver due to an accident.
Another thing is your liability against claims from passengers in your vehicle.
Please take note of these exclusions and any others brought up when you meet your insurance agent and receive the RHB car insurance policy wording.