What is Takaful myMotor (Comprehensive) all about?
This policy provides cover against theft or damage to the vehicle caused by accidental collision, overturning, fire, impact damage and death/bodily injuries to third parties including loss or damage to their properties caused during the accident.
What are the optional benefits?
To give your car the best protection, you can extend your coverage to the following optional benefits.
- Windscreen damage
- Vehicle accessories
- Damage arising from flood and landslide
- Strike, riot, and civil commotion
- Legal liability to passenger
- Legal liability of passenger
What is the difference between Legal Liability to Passenger and Legal Liability of Passenger?
- Legal Liability to Passenger provides coverage in the event that your passengers caused injury or damage to a third party's property; Legal Liability of Passenger provides you coverage in the event of a legal action is taken againts you by your passengers due to any bodily injury that occurred as a result of your driving negligence.
What are the major exclusions of this Takaful plan?
This plan does not cover certain losses;
- Your liability against claims from passengers in your vehicle unless is covered otherwise in a separate endorsement;
- Loss of use of your vehicle
- Loss, damage or liability arising from an act of nature i.e. flood, storm or landslide unless it is otherwise covered in a separate endorsement.
Of course this list is non-exhaustive. Please refer to the Certificate or Product Disclosure Sheet for the full list of exclusions under this scheme.