What are the features of the Uni.Asia Third Party Fire and Theft Motor Insurance?
- Affordable: Uni.Asia Third Party Fire and Theft Motor Insurance is more affordable than comprehensive motor insurance.
- Flexible payment options: You may choose to pay your motor insurance premium annually with cash, cheque or credit card.
- Protection against fir and theft: If your vehicle is stolen or damaged by fire, Uni.Asia General Insurance Berhad will pay up to a maximum of RM20,000.00 to repair it.
- Liability cover: If you caused bodily injury or death of third party (except passengers in your vehicle) or damages third party's property, such as their car, building or fence during a motor accident, we will pay for the damage caused by your vehicle, and we will cover the legal costs as well.
What are the benefits of this insurance plan?
|Benefits||Sum Insured (RM)|
|(i) Against bodily injury or death of third party|
(ii) Against damage to third party's property
Up to a maximum of RM3million
|Loss or Damage|
|(i) To own vehicle due to fire, explosion, lightning, burglary, housebreaking or theft.Sum insured or market value of your.|| Sum insured or market value of your vehicle up to a maximum of RM20,000.00 (whichever is lower) |
How much premium do I have to pay?
The total premium that you will have to pay may vary depending on the no-claim-discount ( NCD) entitlement and the underwriting requirements of our company. For example,
Private Car: Basic premium is 75% of Comprehensive premium
- Standard cover: RM1,144.13 premiums for sums insured of RM50,000 (1.6cc)
- NCD entitlement: 55%
The estimated total premium that you will have to pay is RM524.86.
What are the major exclusions under this policy?
This policy does not cover certain losses e.g.
- Accidental damage to your vehicle
- Your own death or bodily injury due to a motor accident
- Your liability against claims from passengers in your vehicle
- Loss, damage or liability arising from an act of nature i.e. flood, storm or landslide
- Consequential loss, depreciation, wear and tear, mechanical or electrical breakdown failures or breakages.