About Zurich Comprehensive Motor Insurance
The Zurich Comprehensive Motor Insurance policy provides coverage for liabilities to other parties for injury or death, damage to other parties' property and accidental or fire damage to your vehicle or theft of your vehicle.
Coverage and benefits provided in this motor insurance
The Zurich motor insurance policy covers:
i) Third party bodily injury and death.
ii) Third party property loss or damage.
iii) Loss or damage to your own vehicle due to accidental fire, theft or accident.
Optional benefits that you may wish to purchase by paying additional premium:
i) Windscreen damage.
ii) Passengers liability cover.
iii) Damage arising from flood and landslide.
iv) Damage arising from strike, riot and civil commotion.
What are some of the key terms and conditions that I should be aware of?
• Importance of disclosure - you must give all material facts such as previous accidents and modifications to the engine.
• You must ensure that your vehicle is insured at the appropriate amount that is the market value.
• The compulsory excess that is the amount you have to bear if your vehicle is driven by a person not named, having "P" or "L" License, under 21 years of age: RM 400.00
Major exclusions under Zurich Comprehensive Motor Insurance
The policy does not cover certain losses, such as:
• Your own death or bodily injury due to a motor accident.
• Your liability against claims from passengers in your vehicle.
• Loss, damage or liability arising from an act of nature i.e flood, storm or landslide.
• Loss, damage or liability arising from illegal acts and under influence of drug or alcohol.
This list is non-exhaustive. Please refer to the policy contract for the full list of benefits, terms & conditions and exclusions under this product.
Where can I get further information?
If you have any enquiries about the motor insurance, please contact:
Zurich General Insurance Malaysia Berhad
Level 23A, Mercu 3
No. 3, Jalan Bangsar, KL Eco City,
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
E-mail: [email protected]