What is this product about?
The certificate provides coverage for liabilities to other parties for injury or death, damage to other parties' property and accidental or fire damage to your vehicle or theft of your vehicle.
What are the covers / benefits provided?
This certificate covers:
i) Third party bodily injury and death
ii) Third party property loss or damage and
iii) Loss or damage to your own vehicle due to accidental fire, theft or accident.
Optional benefits that you may wish to subscribe by making additional contributions:
i) Windscreen damage.
ii) Passengers liability cover.
iii) Damage arising from flood and landslide.
iv) Damage arising from strike, riot and civil commotion.
What are some of the key terms and conditions that I should be aware of?
- Importance of disclosure - you must give all material facts such as previous accidents and modifications to the engine
- You must ensure that your vehicle is covered at the appropriate amount that is the market value
- The compulsory excess that is the amount you have to bear if your vehicle is driven by a person not named, having "P" & "L" License, under 21 years of age: RM 400.00
What are the major exclusions under this certificate?
This certificate does not cover certain losses, such as:
• Your own death or bodily injury due to a motor accident.
• Your liability against claims from passengers in your vehicle and
• Loss, damage or liability arising from an act of nature i.e flood, storm or landslide.
• Loss, damage or liability arising from illegal acts and under influence of drug or alcohol.
Where can I get further information?
If you have any enquiries, please contact:
Zurich General Takaful Malaysia Berhad
Level 23A, Mercu 3
No. 3, Jalan Bangsar, KL Eco City,
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
E-mail : [email protected]