About Zurich Third Party Fire and Theft Car Insurance
The Zurich Third Party Fire and Theft Car Insurance provides coverage for liabilities to other parties for injury or death, damage to other parties' property, fire damage to your vehicle or theft of your vehicle.
What are the covers / benefits provided?
This policy covers:
i) Third party bodily injury and death.
ii) Third party property loss or damage.
iii) Loss or damage to your own vehicle due to accidental fire or theft.
What are some of the key terms and conditions that I should be aware of?
- Importance of disclosure - you must give all material facts such as previous accidents and modifications to the engine.
- You must ensure that your vehicle is insured at the appropriate amount that is the market value.
What are the major exclusions under this Zurich car insurance policy?
This policy does not cover certain losses, such as:
• Your own death or bodily injury due to a motor accident.
• Your liability against claims from passengers in your vehicle.
• Loss, damage or liability arising from an act of nature i.e flood, storm or landslide.
• Loss, damage or liability arising from illegal acts and under influence of drug or alcohol.
This list is non-exhaustive. Please refer to the policy contract for the full list of benefits, terms & conditions and exclusions under this product.
Where can I get further information on Zurich Third Party Fire and Theft?
If you have any inquiries about Zurich Third Party Fire and Theft car insurance, please contact:
Zurich General Insurance Malaysia Berhad
Level 23A, Mercu 3
No. 3, Jalan Bangsar, KL Eco City,
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
E-mail : [email protected]