What is UOB Flexi Credit Plan?
Exclusively for UOB's principal credit cardholder where this Flexi Credit Plan offers a line of credit, also known as extra cash in hand.
Cardholders can withdraw up to 80% of their credit limit with a minimum withdrawal of RM1,000 to a maximum of RM100,000 per application.
Once the Flexi Credit Plan amount has been approved, it will be credited into the cardholder's savings or current account maintained with UOB or any other banks specified upon application.
What are the repayment terms?
The perks of UOB Flexi Credit Plan is its low interest rate of 9.2% per annum that comes with flexible repayment tenures ranging from 12-24 months.
There are no additional interest imposed if the monthly instalment amount is paid in full by the payment due date. However, an interest rate of 18% per annum will be charged on the outstanding balance until full settlement is being made.
In terms of an early settlement, a fee of RM50 which is the amount equivalent to one (1) month interest will be charged if any of the following scenario:
- Termination by making full payment within the Flexi Credit Plan Instalment tenure
- Cancellation of credit card account by cardholder
- UOB terminates or closes cardholder's credit card account
How do I apply for this plan?
Application is fast and easy! You can apply via the following methods:
- SMS UOBCASH to 66300 and you will receive a call within a few days.
- Call UOB's 24-hour Call Centre
- Complete Application Form and mail to UOB Card Centre, P.O Box 10253, 50708 KL or fax to 03-2690 0002