Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- Enjoy 5% cashbacks when you shop at AEON on the AEON BiG Thank You Member day on the 28th of every month.
Discover how much you can save when you shop with your new AEON The Japan Club of Kuala Lumpur Visa Cashback Category Cashback Rate Monthly Cap Spend AEON BiG Thank You Members Day Spendany amount monthly 5% RM100 any amount monthly
- No matter what you spend on, as long as its retail, you get to earn 1 point ever RM1 you spend. Collect points to redeem awesome giftst.
Your earned expires in 3 years
Earn Spent 1 point on every RM1 all retail spend
- Balance Transfer
- Transfer your outstanding credit card balances to this account with the AEON 0% Balance Transfer and save on interest!
Learn more about AEON Cards Balance Transfer Plan
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Transfer 6 months 0% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- Go on a spree and pay for things in installments with the 0% installment payment plan, or Pay one-time upfront fees as low as only 2.50% and then live interest free for the rest of your repayment tenure. What ever the case you get to save on interest and cut the pressure of paying full credit card bills.
Learn more about AEON Cards Flexi Payment Plan
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Spend 6 months 2.5% one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 12 months 3.5% one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 18 months 5.5% one-time upfront handling fee from RM2000
- Travel easy with complimentary travel insurance coverage of up to RM1,000,000 for any accidents that might befall you. On top of that, enjoy free access to the KLIA and KLIA 2 Plaza Premium Lounges up to 6 times a year.
Travel Coverage Sum Insured Personal Accident Up to RM1000000
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Waived when Annual membership fee should be paid to the Japanese Associtation
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM100
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
- Japanese Association of KL