Affinbank Visa Gold - Rewards for Loyalty
Enter the emporium of free gifts with Affinbank Visa Gold.
With every Ringgit transacted on retail purchases, you will earn 1x AFFIN Rewards Points, a new loyalty program from Affin Bank that lets you do what you do best and then reward you with a slew of benefits under the program.
How to get rewarded?
You can visit the bank's reward program website to browse through the catalogue of free items you can redeem with your accumulated rewards points.
Let this be your motivation! Also, there are ways to speed up your points collection:
1. Sign up on other Affin Bank's products and services, or
2. Encourage your supplementary cardholders to spend (or sign up for ones if you don't have any yet).
Affinbank Easy Instalment Plan (EiPlan)
All the big purchases you cannot afford in one large sum at any merchant can now turn into monthly instalments easily with Affinbank EiPlan.
You can opt for the tenure of 6, 12, 18, 24 or 36 months.
The minimum purchase amount differs for each tenure.
- RM500 for 6 months instalment
- RM1,000 for 12 months instalment
- RM2,000 for 18 and 24 months instalments
- RM3,000 for 36 months instalment
EiPlan offers zero interest rate, but hold on for a second - you are required to pay the one-time upfront charge according to the tenures.
- 2% for 6 months instalment
- 4% for 12 months instalment
- 5% for 18 months instalment
- 6% for 24 months instalment
- 7% for 36 months instalment
Just contact Affin Bank Call Centre at 03-5522 3000 for the EiPlan conversion.
You are required to provide the information in order to complete the EiPlan application form.
RM300,000 Affin Credit Shield Life Insurance
With Affinbank Visa Gold, you have the option to sign up for Affin Credit Shield.
This is group term life plan insurance that covers you against Death and Total Permanent & Disability for up to RM300,000 each.
For more information about this insurance, click here.