Rewards for Loyalty
Enter the emporium of free gifts with Affinbank Visa Gold.
With every Ringgit transacted on retail purchases, you will earn 1x AFFIN Rewards Points, a new loyalty program from Affin Bank lets you do what you do best and then reward you with a slew of benefits under the program.
How to get rewarded?
You can visit the bank's reward program website to browse through the catalogue of free items you can redeem with your accumulated rewards points.
Let this be your motivation!
Also, there are ways to speed up your points collection:
1. sign up on other Affin Bank's products and services, or
2. encourage your supplementary cardholders to spend (or sign up for ones if you don't have any yet).
Travel Insurance Coverage
With Affinbank Visa Gold, you are rewarded with complimentary travel insurance coverage to secure your peace of mind when traveling.
The maximum sum assured for the card is RM500,000.
Remember that you have to charge the airline tickets with your Affinbank Visa Gold to enjoy the benefit.
On top of that, you are eligible for the travel inconvenience insurance.
- Up to RM500 for flight delay
- Up to RM500 for flight misconnection
- Up to RM500 for baggage delay
- Up to RM1,000 for baggage loss
The coverage amount is 2x for your family.
The insurance coverage is underwritten by AXA Affin General Assurance Berhad.
Affinbank Easy Instalment Plan (EiPlan)
All the big purchases you cannot afford in one large sum at any merchants can now turn into monthly instalments easily with Affinbank EiPlan.
You can opt for the tenure of 6, 12, 18, 24 or 36 months.
The minimum purchase amount differs from each tenure.
- RM500 for 6 months' instalment
- RM1,000 for 12 months' instalment
- RM2,000 for 18 and 24 months' instalment
- RM3,000 for 36 months' instalment
EiPlan offers zero interest rate, but hold on for a second - you are required to pay the one-time upfront charge according to the tenures.
- 2% for 6 months' instalment
- 4% for 12 months' instalment
- 5% for 18 months' instalment
- 6% for 24 months' instalment
- 7% for 36 months' instalment
Just contact Affin Bank Call Centre at 03-5522 3000 for the EiPlan conversion.
You are required to provide the information in order to complete the EiPlan application form.