The Allianz Insurance Visa Gold gives you more than just great insurance - starting with better benefits and awesome cashback rebates, this card is the ideal companion for any Allianz policyholder and employee.
Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- 0.3% cash rebate to cardmembers on monthly spending at Allianz Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad and Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad.
Discover how much you can save when you shop with your new Alliance Bank Allianz Insurance Visa Gold Cashback Category Cashback Rate Monthly Cap Spend Allianz Insurance Spendany amount monthly 0.3% uncapped any amount monthly
- Balance Transfer
- Alliance Bank Balance Transfer offers interest rates from 6% and payment terms up to 24 months.
Learn more about Alliance Bank Balance Transfer Plan
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Transfer 6 months 0% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM3000 12 months 6.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 18 months 6.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 24 months 7.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Free for life
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM100
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM15.90 or 5.30% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Interest Rate on Cash Withdrawals
All fees & charges are inclusive of 6% GST if applicable
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
- Members Only
Get some extra help from your credit card when you need it most
- Balance Transfer
- Alliance Bank Balance Transfer Plan
- Balance transfer allows you to consolidate debt from your other credit cards onto this card.