Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- Every Ringgit you spend earns 2x Timeless Bonus Point on retail spend only that can be cashed in for a range of amazing rewards. From home appliances to iPods, cameras to satnav, and luxury luggage to Enrich airmiles from Malaysia Airlines. Timeless Bonus Points is awarded on retail spend only except for petrol and government agencies transactions.
Rewards points earned never expires
Timeless Rewards Earn Spent 2 points on every RM1 on all local spend 1 point on every RM1 on all overseas spend
- Balance Transfer
- Alliance Bank Balance Transfer offers interest rates from 6% and payment terms up to 24 months.
Learn more about Alliance Bank Balance Transfer Plan
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Transfer 6 months 2.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 12 months 9.88% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 18 months 9.88% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 24 months 9.88% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 48 months 9.88% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- Alliance Bank Flexible Payment Plan offers payments terms of 6 and 12 months on retail purchases. Interest rates from 2.5%.
Learn more about Alliance Bank Flexible Payment Plan
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Spend 6 months 2.5% one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 12 months 5.5% one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 18 months 7% one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 24 months 8% one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000
- Get free airport lounge privileges at KLIA, cash in your Timeless Bonus Points for Airmiles, and enjoy 24 hour emergency helpdesk support when you travel overseas.
- Exclusive food and beverage promotions, access to Tiger FC football viewing parties, and the chance to redeem your Timeless Bonus Points for limited edition Tiger FC merchandise. Support your team!
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Free for life
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM100
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM15.00 or 5.00% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Interest Rate on Cash Withdrawals
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
- Non-Muslim Only
Get some extra help from your credit card when you need it most
- Easy Payment Plan
- Alliance Bank Flexible Payment Plan
- Easy payment plans (EPP) are great for large purchases that you want to pay off over a period of time.
- Cash Advance / Cash Loan
- Alliance Bank FastCash
- Cash Advance is a loan against the credit limit of your card at a reasonable rate.
- Balance Transfer
- Alliance Bank Balance Transfer Plan
- Balance transfer allows you to consolidate debt from your other credit cards onto this card.