Sign Up Offer
What BSN will offer you just for applying for this credit card
- Free Zing PLUSMiles Card on card approval
Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- For every Ringgit you charge to your card, you will get one reward point. Any spending done abroad will award you two reward points. Reward points can be exchanged for a range of exciting gifts and prizes. Earn points that will never expire when you spend using your 1 TeachersCard!
Rewards points earned never expires
BSN Happy Rewards Programme Earn Spent 1 point on every RM1 on all local retail expenses 2 points on every RM1 on all overseas retail expenses
- Balance Transfer
- BSN Balance Transfer offers interest rates from 0.3% per month and payment terms of up to 36 months. 0% interest-free rates for 12 and 24-month tenures only applicable for the first half of your monthly repayments.
Learn more about BSN Balance Transfer Program
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Transfer 3 months 0.3% and no upfront handling fee from RM500 6 months 0.3% and no upfront handling fee from RM1000 9 months 0.3% and no upfront handling fee from RM1000 12 months 0% and no upfront handling fee from RM1000 24 months 0% and no upfront handling fee from RM1000 36 months 0.375% and no upfront handling fee from RM2000
- Flexi Pay
- Enjoy 0% interest and flexible repayment periods from 3 to 36 months on your purchases with BSN EasyPay, only applicable for items above RM500 which are purchased at participating outlets. BSN Instalment-Pay offers payments terms of 6, 12 and 24 months on any retail purchases with a one time charge of 3% to 5% of the item's value.
Learn more about BSN EasyPay
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Spend 3 months 0% and no upfront handling fee from RM500 36 months 0% and no upfront handling fee from RM500
Learn more about BSN Instalment-Pay
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Spend 6 months 0% and upfront handling fee of 3% from RM500 12 months 0% and upfront handling fee of 4% from RM1000 24 months 0% and upfront handling fee of 5% from RM2000
- Free Travel Insurance (including compensation for delayed flights and lost luggage).
- Low Interest Rate
- Excellent value 8.88% APR interest rate.
- Yayasan Guru Malaysia Berhad (YGMB) Membership Registration Fee Waiver (for non-members), 0.2% of your spending will be donated to YGMB.
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Free for life
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM75
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM50 *
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
- Members Only