Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- Receive reward points every-time you swipe your credit card. Redeem all kinds of gifts for your home, dining, sporting goods and even vouchers.
- Balance Transfer
- Excellent value BSN Balance Transfer offers interest rates from 0% and payment terms up to 36 months.
Learn more about BSN Balance Transfer Programme
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Transfer 6 months 0% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 12 months 4.5% p.a. (3.6% p.a. for remaining months) and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 24 months 4.5% p.a. (4.5% p.a. for remaining months) and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 36 months 4.88% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM2000 48 months 6.5% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM3000
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- BSN EasyPay offers payments terms of 6, 12, 18 and 24 months on any retail purchases at interest rates from 3% to 5%. No penalty fee for early payment.
Learn more about BSN EasyPay
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Spend 6 months 0% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 36 months 0% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500
- Emergency Helpdesk and Free Travel Insurance (including compensation for delayed flights and lost luggage)
Travel Coverage Sum Insured Travel Insurance Up to RM300000 Delayed Flight Up to RM600 Missed Flight Up to RM600 Lost Luggage Up to RM2000 Delayed Luggage Up to RM2000
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Late payment fee
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM10.00 or 5.00% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Daily Maximum Cash Withdrawal
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
- Malaysians Only
Get some extra help from your credit card when you need it most
- Easy Payment Plan
- BSN EasyPay
- Easy payment plans (EPP) are great for large purchases that you want to pay off over a period of time.
- Cash Advance / Cash Loan
- BSN EasyCash
- Cash Advance is a loan against the credit limit of your card at a reasonable rate.
- Balance Transfer
- BSN Balance Transfer Programme
- Balance transfer allows you to consolidate debt from your other credit cards onto this card.