Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- Enjoy great rewards whenever you spend with your CIMB credit card. Best of all, you can combine your Principal and Supplementary cards bonus points to redeem attractive gifts for you and your loved ones. From Health and Lifestyle, to Kitchen and Dining, and Home Essentials, pick from a range of great gifts. Bonus points earned expired in three years from the date the credit card was issued.
Your CIMB Bonus Points earned expires in 6 years
CIMB Bonus Points Earn Spent 1 point on every RM1 on all retail expenses
- Balance Transfer
- CIMB Balance Transfer offers interest rates from 5.99% and payment terms up to 12 months.
Learn more about CIMB Balance Transfer Plan
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Transfer 6 months 5.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 12 months 7.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- Enjoy up to 36 months of interest-free installment payment.
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM100
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM50.00 or 5.00% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Profit Rate on Cash Withdrawals
- Daily Maximum Cash Withdrawal
- Contact-less Payment Methods
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Maximum age for primary card holder
- 65 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
- Malaysians Only