Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- Earn up to 2% cashback on any retail purchases. Cashback capped at RM500 per year.
Discover how much you can save when you shop with your new Citibank Cash Back Silver Cashback Category Cashback Rate Monthly Cap Spend Spendup to RM2000 0.4% RM8 up to RM2000 Spendfrom RM2001 up to RM5000 1.5% RM75 from RM2001 up to RM5000 Spendfrom RM5000 and above 2% uncapped from RM5000 and above
- Balance Transfer
- Citibank Balance Transfer offers 8.99% interest on a 12 month payment term.
Learn more about Citibank Balance Transfer Plan
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Transfer 12 months 8.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- Citibank Flexi Payment Plan offers payment terms of 6 to 36 months on any retail purchases at interest rates from 9.96%.
Learn more about Citibank Flexi Payment Plan
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Spend 6 months 10.57% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 12 months 9.96% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 18 months 9.84% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 24 months 9.85% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 30 months 9.91% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 36 months 9.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500
- Low Interest Rate
- Best value 8.88% APR interest rate.
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- First 2 years free
- Waived when 6 swipes every 60 days
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM100
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM20.00 or 5.00% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Interest Rate on Cash Withdrawals
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
Get some extra help from your credit card when you need it most
- Easy Payment Plan
- Citibank Flexi Payment Plan
- Easy payment plans (EPP) are great for large purchases that you want to pay off over a period of time.
- Cash Advance / Cash Loan
- Citibank Dial For Cash
- Cash Advance is a loan against the credit limit of your card at a reasonable rate.
- Balance Transfer
- Citibank Balance Transfer Plan
- Balance transfer allows you to consolidate debt from your other credit cards onto this card.