Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- Get 1.5X Citibank Reward Points for every Ringgit you spend. Exchange points for gifts and prizes from the Rewards Catalogue, or redeem business specific items for your company.
Rewards points earned never expires
Citibank Reward Points Earn Spent 1.5 points on every RM1 on all retail expenses
- Balance Transfer
- Citibank Balance Transfer offers 3.99% interest on a 7-month payment term.
Learn more about Citibank Balance Transfer Plan
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Transfer 12 months 8.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- Citibank Flexi Payment Plan offers payment terms of 6 to 36 months on any retail purchases at interest rates from 9.84%. Zero interest instalment on purchases at participating merchants.
Learn more about Citibank Easy Pay Plan
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Spend 36 months 0% one-time upfront handling fee from RM500
Learn more about Citibank Flexi Payment Plan
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Spend 6 months 10.57% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 12 months 9.96% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 18 months 9.84% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 24 months 9.85% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 30 months 9.91% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 36 months 9.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500
- Higher business-size credit lines (up to RM250,000) to cater to your every growing business needs. Supplementary business credit cards for your directors and trusted employees for their business expenses. Set individual employee credit limits giving you better financial control over business expenses. You can also enjoy access to exclusive healthcare packages carefully selected to help you look after your well-being and maintain your health.
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Waived when you swipe 3 times within 60 days of approval.
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM100
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM18.00 or 5.00% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Interest Rate on Cash Withdrawals
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
Get some extra help from your credit card when you need it most
- Easy Payment Plan
- Citibank Easy Pay Plan
- Citibank Flexi Payment Plan
- Easy payment plans (EPP) are great for large purchases that you want to pay off over a period of time.
- Cash Advance / Cash Loan
- Citibank Dial For Cash
- Cash Advance is a loan against the credit limit of your card at a reasonable rate.
- Balance Transfer
- Citibank Balance Transfer Plan
- Balance transfer allows you to consolidate debt from your other credit cards onto this card.