Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- Enjoy 3X Citi Rewards points when you shop at major stores in Malaysia.
- Balance Transfer
- Citibank Balance Transfer offers 6.99% interest on a 12 month payment term.
Learn more about Citibank Balance Transfer Plan
|Pay Over||With Interest Rate At||When You Transfer|
|6 months||0.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM2000 |
|9 months||8.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM1000 |
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- Citibank Flexi Payment Plan offers payment terms of 6 to 36 months on any retail purchases at interest rates from 9.96%. Pay zero interest on purchases at participating merchants.
Learn more about Citibank Flexi Payment Plan
|Pay Over||With Interest Rate At||When You Spend|
|6 months||10.57% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM500 |
|12 months||9.96% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM500 |
|18 months||9.84% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM500 |
|24 months||9.85% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM500 |
|30 months||9.91% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM500 |
|36 months||9.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM500 |
- Citibank World Privileges offers you preferential treatment and discounts of up to 50% at over 24,000 establishments worldwide for dining, shopping, golfing and travel. You'll also get free insurance for any trips booked on your credit card.
|Travel Coverage||Sum Insured|
|Travel Insurance||Up to RM100000|
- Low Interest Rate
- Best value 8.88% APR interest rate.
- With your Gold Card, you can also enjoy access to KPJ exclusive healthcare packages carefully selected to help you look after your well-being and maintain your health.
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM100
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM21.20 or 5.30% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Interest Rate on Cash Withdrawals
All fees & charges are inclusive of 6% GST if applicable
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
Get some extra help from your credit card when you need it most
- Easy Payment Plan
- Citibank Flexi Payment Plan
- Easy payment plans (EPP) are great for large purchases that you want to pay off over a period of time.
- Cash Advance / Cash Loan
- Citibank Dial For Cash
- Cash Advance is a loan against the credit limit of your card at a reasonable rate.
- Balance Transfer
- Citibank Balance Transfer Plan
- Balance transfer allows you to consolidate debt from your other credit cards onto this card.