Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- Enjoy 3X Citi Rewards points when you shop at major stores in Malaysia.
- Balance Transfer
- Citibank Balance Transfer offers 6.99% interest on a 12 month payment term.
Learn more about Citibank Balance Transfer Plan
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Transfer 12 months 4.87% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- Citibank Flexi Payment Plan offers payment terms of 6 to 36 months on any retail purchases at interest rates from 9.96%. Pay zero interest on purchases at participating merchants.
Learn more about Citibank Flexi Payment Plan
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Spend 6 months 10.57% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 12 months 9.96% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 18 months 9.84% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 24 months 9.85% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 30 months 9.91% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 36 months 9.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500
- Citibank World Privileges offers you preferential treatment and discounts of up to 50% at over 24,000 establishments worldwide for dining, shopping, golfing and travel. You'll also get free insurance for any trips booked on your credit card.
Travel Coverage Sum Insured Travel Insurance Up to RM100000
- Low Interest Rate
- Best value 8.88% APR interest rate.
- With your Gold Card, you can also enjoy access to KPJ exclusive healthcare packages carefully selected to help you look after your well-being and maintain your health.
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM100
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM20.00 or 5.00% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Interest Rate on Cash Withdrawals
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
Get some extra help from your credit card when you need it most
- Easy Payment Plan
- Citibank Flexi Payment Plan
- Easy payment plans (EPP) are great for large purchases that you want to pay off over a period of time.
- Cash Advance / Cash Loan
- Citibank Dial For Cash
- Cash Advance is a loan against the credit limit of your card at a reasonable rate.
- Balance Transfer
- Citibank Balance Transfer Plan
- Balance transfer allows you to consolidate debt from your other credit cards onto this card.