Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- Overseas shopping has never been more fun! The MATTA credit card awards you with 1% Cashback every time you spend overseas, even if you're buying souvenirs or gifts for friends - you get rewarded too! Online transactions included.
Discover how much you can save when you shop with your new Hong Leong MATTA Gold MasterCard Cashback Category Cashback Rate Monthly Cap Spend Spendany amount 1% uncapped any amount
- Amazing gifts await you! You are rewarded with 1X MATTA Point for every Ringgit charged to your card. The more you use the card, the more MATTA Points you’ll earn.
- Balance Transfer
- Hong Leong offers 6 or 12 months balance transfers at 6.99% p.a.
Learn more about Hong Leong Balance Transfer
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Transfer 6 months 6.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 12 months 6.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- Hong Leong Bank EPP offers payment terms from 3 to 36 months at 0% interest on retail purchases from approved merchants. No penalty fee for early payment.
Learn more about Hong Leong Extended Payment Plan
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Spend 12 months 0% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500
- You will automatically receive complimentary Travel Accident insurance and Inconvenience Benefits when you charge your travel purchases to your MATTA Credit Card. You are covered for any trouble due to any flight delays, luggage loss or missed connections, as well as overseas medical expenses.
Travel Coverage Sum Insured Travel Insurance Up to RM500000 Delayed Flight Up to RM600 Missed Flight Up to RM600 Lost Luggage Up to RM1500 Delayed Luggage Up to RM600
- Low Interest Rate
- Preferential Forex Rate. Purchase foreign currency at preferential rates at Hong Leong Bank Bureau de Change at LCCT and Mahkota Parade, Melaka.
- Get refreshed, relax and unwind with entry to the Plaza Premium Lounge at KLIA. Enjoy VIP treatment whenever you visit participating MATTA Fairs nationwide. Just present your MATTA card at the entrance and enter for free via the VIP Express Lane.
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- First year free
- Waived when 12 swipes per year
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM75
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM20.00 or 4.50% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Interest Rate on Cash Withdrawals
- Daily Maximum Cash Withdrawal
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Maximum age for primary card holder
- 65 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
Get some extra help from your credit card when you need it most
- Easy Payment Plan
- Hong Leong Extended Payment Plan
- Easy payment plans (EPP) are great for large purchases that you want to pay off over a period of time.
- Cash Advance / Cash Loan
- Hong Leong Bank Call For Cash
- Cash Advance is a loan against the credit limit of your card at a reasonable rate.
- Balance Transfer
- Hong Leong Balance Transfer
- Balance transfer allows you to consolidate debt from your other credit cards onto this card.