Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- Earn and Redeem Cash Points. With the MRCA-Hong Leong credit card, you get to earn and redeem your Cash Points when you shop over 600 participating MRCA member outlets.
- Balance Transfer
- Hong Leong offer balance transfers from as low as 0.40% per month on a 3 month payment plan.
Learn more about Hong Leong Balance Transfer
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Transfer 6 months 6.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 12 months 6.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- Hong Leong Bank EPP offers payment terms from 3 to 36 months at 0% interest on retail purchases from approved merchants. No penalty fee for early payment.
Learn more about Hong Leong Extended Payment Plan
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Spend 12 months 0% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- First year free
- Waived when 12 swipes per year
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM75
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM20.00 or 4.50% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Interest Rate on Cash Withdrawals
- Daily Maximum Cash Withdrawal
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Maximum age for primary card holder
- 65 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
Get some extra help from your credit card when you need it most
- Easy Payment Plan
- Hong Leong Extended Payment Plan
- Easy payment plans (EPP) are great for large purchases that you want to pay off over a period of time.
- Cash Advance / Cash Loan
- Hong Leong Bank Call For Cash
- Cash Advance is a loan against the credit limit of your card at a reasonable rate.
- Balance Transfer
- Hong Leong Balance Transfer
- Balance transfer allows you to consolidate debt from your other credit cards onto this card.