Hong Leong Visa Infinite Doctor's Edition, every doctor's best friend
Your best friend would want only the best things to happen to you, and so does Hong Leong Visa Infinite Doctor's Edition.
This Hong Leong credit card is specially designed to reward medical doctors and dentists so they can enjoy their lives as they have saved many people's lives.
From superb Enrich Miles conversion, free travel insurance, and zero annual fees to Visa Digital Concierge - it's time for doctors to enjoy the best life can offer.
Automatic MAS Enrich Miles conversion
If you happen to be an avid traveller or wish to save money on flight tickets, Hong Leong Infinite Doctor's Edition credit card can help you.
Your retail spending will be converted into Malaysian Airlines Enrich Miles at attractive rates automatically.
Therefore, you don't have to redeem your loyalty points for air miles and are able to get rebates for your flight ticket - or perhaps get it for free, if you have enough miles.
Talking about saving time and cutting costs!
|Local Retail Transaction||Overseas Retail Transaction|
|RM2.8 = 1 Enrich Mile||RM1.8 = 1 Enrich Mile|
With this Hong Leong credit card, doctors can enjoy travel benefits such as:
- 4x Complimentary access to Plaza Premium Lounge in Malaysia and Singapore airports (first year only, subsequent years subjected to min. retail spend of RM100,000)
- Up to 20% discount off Plaza Premium Lounge rate for accompanying guests
- Automatic travel insurance coverage up to RM3 million for personal accidents and travel inconveniences
- Preferential rates of foreign currency at Hong Leong Bank Bureau de Change located at klia2 or Penang International Airport
- Hong Leong Premium Travel Desk - assistance with travel needs (bookings, ticketing, visa application, accommodation, etc)
- 24-hour card-related assistance
Who can apply for Hong Leong Visa Infinite Doctor's Edition?
Anyone within the age range of 21-70 years old and either registered as a medical doctor with the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) or as a dentist with the Malaysian Dental Council (MDC) is eligible to apply.
The minimum age for the supplementary cardholders is 18 years old.