Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- Earn 1 reward point for every 1 Ringgit or 2 Chinese Yuen you charge to your credit card and redeem amazing prizes. There's no expiry date on your reward points!
Reward PointsRewards points earned never expires
|1 point on every RM1||on all local retail expenses|
- This ICBC UnionPay Dual Currency credit card can be used at more than two million merchants, over three million POS terminals and nearly 300 thousand ATM across China. It is also accepted in over 100 countries.
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Free for first year and waived when you swipe at least 5 times a year for subsequent years
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM5 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM50
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM21.20 or 5.30% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Interest Rate on Cash Withdrawals
- Daily Maximum Cash Withdrawal
All fees & charges are inclusive of 6% GST if applicable
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
- Malaysian and Chinese citizens only
ICBC UnionPay Dual Currency Classic review
What's so good (or not so good) about it?
UnionPay Dual Currency Classic credit card is good news for frequent flyers to China, whether its for business or pleasure. This range of credit cards offers the only UnionPay cards available in Malaysia.
Now you get to charge your payments in Chinese Yuen without first settling unnecessary overseas
transaction fees your Middle Kingdom spending. If you have a savings
account in Renminbi with ICBC, you can sign up for a Standing Instruction or
via ICBC online and pay in the local currency for any transactions completed in
China. For spending anywhere else, your purchases
will be charged in Ringgit - Flexibility and convenience in your hands!
this Classic Card, you get a modest credit limit of RM4000, up to a maximum of RM30000. If you wish for a higher limit, you can look at the a Gold or Platinum card options.
card is only to applicable for Malaysian adults and Chinese nationals residing in Malaysia. To
apply for this card, you need an annual income of at least RM 24000.
- Malaysian NRIC
- latest 3 months
salary slips or EA forms or EPF statement.
self-employed or business owner:
- business registration
certificate e.g. Form 29 & 48 and Form BE or B with Tax receipts from
Malaysian Income Tax or
- latest 6 months company bank statement.