Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- Get rewarded with BonusLink Points every time you use your MBF Card. Every RM10 you charge to your card earns you 3 BonusLink Points. You can also use your BonusLink Points to offset your MBF card Annual Membership Fee.
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- MBF Cards EasyPay offers payment terms from 6 to 36 months on any retail purchase over RM500. Interest rates from only 2% onwards!
Learn more about MBF Cards Easy Pay
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Spend 6 months 2% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 12 months 3% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 18 months 5% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 24 months 6% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1500 36 months 9% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM2500
- Emergency Helpdesk and Free Travel Insurance (including compensation for delayed flights and lost luggage).
Travel Coverage Sum Insured Travel Insurance Up to RM1000000 Delayed Flight Up to RM800 Missed Flight Up to RM800 Lost Luggage Up to RM1600 Delayed Luggage Up to RM800
- Get protected for up to RM150,000 with Free Purchase Insurance.
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Free for first 2 years for supplementary card
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM100
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM15.00 or 5.00% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Interest Rate on Cash Withdrawals
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
- Malaysians Only
Get some extra help from your credit card when you need it most
- Easy Payment Plan
- MBF Cards Easy Pay
- Easy payment plans (EPP) are great for large purchases that you want to pay off over a period of time.