Launched by Manchester United legend, Peter Schmeichel, the new Maybank Manchester United Visa Infinite credit card is the first-ever Manchester United co-branded premium card in the world.
For such high stakes, what does MU Visa Infinite offer?
Enjoy Discounts at Old Trafford with Maybank Manchester United Visa Infinite
Explore the legacy of your mighty football club at Old Trafford by taking the Stadium and Museum Tour and get a 20% discount off your ticket purchase made at the football ground.
You can also fancy around the compound in your legend's jersey which you can purchase at United Direct Online Megastore and Outlet at 10% off.
After that, you can take a tea break and enjoy your butter scones at the Red Cafe with special 10% discount on all foods and drinks.
For the first year upon credit card activation, you will not have to pay for RM800 annual fee on your principal card as well as up to 4 supplementary cards.
The next year onward, you need to make a minimum transaction of RM50,000 per year to qualify for an annual fee waiver.
TreatsPoints to Air Miles
For every purchase you made at United Direct Online Megastore, Maybank will reward you 10x TreatsPoints while for every winning match by The Red Devils team, you will earn 5x TreatsPoints on ALL purchases on that very day, except for petrol and groceries transactions.
For every groceries and overseas spending, 5x TreatsPoints and other non-retail transactions made locally can get you up to 2x TreatsPoints.
Once you figured out the total TreatsPoints you have harvested, you can exchange them to redeem amazing gifts and benefits, including Air Miles. With 5,000 TreatsPoints, you can redeem 1,000 Air Miles with Enrich Miles (MAS), KrisFlyer Miles (Singapore Airlines) or Asia Miles.
The best way to save on flight ticket expenses is by collecting TreatsPoints using your Man United Visa Infinite.
Maybank Manchester United Visa Infinite, By invitation-only Privileges
And now for the special Manchester United benefits:
- Get invited to special Manchester United Golf Days where you get to play a round of golf with a Manchester United Legend as well as post-match dining
- A private Stadium tour at Old Trafford given by a Manchester United Legend, followed by a 3-course meal
- Match Day Player Shirts, worn and signed by a Manchester United player in the Premier League
- VIP treatment every time you travel to Old Trafford for a match – including business class tickets, hotel upgrades, and dine with Manchester United legends.
You can expect all the usual premium card benefits (that Maybank offers) with Maybank Manchester United Visa Infinite such as:
- Travel insurance coverage up to RM2 million
- Golf privileges at 79 golf clubs in 15 countries with discounts
- Visa Infinite 24-hour Concierge Service
- 5x Free Access at Plaza Premium Lounge
- Visa Airport Speed Pass.
5-Star Hotel Privileges
Save by up to 40% on dining and share with up to 10 people when you swipe your Maybank Manchester United Visa Infinite at Marriott Bonvoy participating hotels and resorts such as Le Meridian, The Westin, Sheraton, The St Regis and W Hotel.
Maybank Manchester United Visa Infinite Finance Charge
What is the interest rate imposed on repayments?
|Conditions of Repayments||Tiered Interest Rate (Per Annum)|
|Prompt Repayment every month||15%|
|Prompt Repayment 10 out of 12 months||17%|
|Prompt Repayment less than 10 out of 12 months AND New Cardmembers||18%|
Previously, the finance charge is only imposed on the below that are not paid after the payment due date:
- Retail transaction - finance charge is calculated from the posting date till full payment is made
- cash advances/withdrawal transaction - finance charge is calculated from the transaction date
The finance charge is now based on the prevailing tiered interest rate (above) that will be imposed on any of your outstanding balance including All Fees and Charges (except late payment charges).
These are carried forward from the previous statement until the outstanding balances are settled in full.
All Fees and Charges include:
- Annual Fee
- Cash Advance Fee
- Card Replacement Fee
- Statement Copy Fee
- Sales Draft Retrieval Copy Fee
- Any other form of service of miscellaneous fee (if any) EXCEPT Late Payment Charges
Late Payment Charge of 1% will be imposed if the minimum payment is not made by the payment due date.
This is subject to a minimum of RM10, whichever is higher up to a maximum of RM100.
This change on Finance Charge will not have any impact if you do not have any unpaid outstanding balance.
In fact, you will continue to enjoy a 20 days interest-free period, provided that the outstanding balances of your Maybank Manchester United Visa Infinite are carried forward from the previous month's statement cycle are paid in full.