Sign Up Offer
What OCBC will offer you just for applying for this credit card
Free cabin luggage bag and chance to win a Blackberry Z10
Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- 6% cashback all year round for online shopping and 0.5% unlimited cashback on all your other purchases.
Discover how much you can save when you shop with your new OCBC Frank Platinum Visa
|Cashback Category||Cashback Rate||Monthly Cap||Spend|
| ||Spend up to RM1000000||6%||RM60000||up to RM1000000|
- Balance Transfer
- Consolidate your accumulating debt. Transfer a minimum of RM1000 from the outstanding balance of another bank’s credit card to your new OCBC Credit Card at an interest rate of 2%
Learn more about OCBC Balance Transfer
|Pay Over||With Interest Rate At||When You Transfer|
|6 months||2% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM1000 |
|12 months||4% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM1000 |
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- Frank Interest Free Automatic Installment Payment Plan - allows cardholders to better manage their cash flow by spreading out their payments over a 6 month period, only on online payments. For other types of payments, the 0% interest OCBC Easy Payment Installment Plan applies.
Learn more about OCBC 0% Installment Payment Plan
|Pay Over||With Interest Rate At||When You Spend|
|3 months||0% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM500 up to RM1000|
|6 months||0% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM1000 |
- A fresh new take on boring old credit cards, with 120 different and unique card designs to choose from
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM100
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM15.00 or 5.00% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Interest Rate on Cash Withdrawals
- Daily Maximum Cash Withdrawal
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
Get some extra help from your credit card when you need it most
- Easy Payment Plan
- OCBC 0% Installment Payment Plan
- Easy payment plans (EPP) are great for large purchases that you want to pay off over a period of time.
- Cash Advance / Cash Loan
- OCBC Call For Cash
- Cash Advance is a loan against the credit limit of your card at a reasonable rate.
- Balance Transfer
- OCBC Balance Transfer
- Balance transfer allows you to consolidate debt from your other credit cards onto this card.