Sign Up Offer
What OCBC will offer you just for applying for this credit card
Free cabin luggage bag and chance to win a Blackberry Z10
Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- 6% cashback all year round for online shopping and 0.5% unlimited cashback on all your other purchases.
Discover how much you can save when you shop with your new OCBC Frank Platinum Visa Cashback Category Cashback Rate Monthly Cap Spend Spendup to RM1000000 6% RM60000 up to RM1000000
- Balance Transfer
- Consolidate your accumulating debt. Transfer a minimum of RM1000 from the outstanding balance of another bank’s credit card to your new OCBC Credit Card at an interest rate of 2%
Learn more about OCBC Balance Transfer
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Transfer 6 months 2% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 12 months 4% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- Frank Interest Free Automatic Installment Payment Plan - allows cardholders to better manage their cash flow by spreading out their payments over a 6 month period, only on online payments. For other types of payments, the 0% interest OCBC Easy Payment Installment Plan applies.
Learn more about OCBC 0% Installment Payment Plan
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Spend 3 months 0% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 up to RM1000 6 months 0% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000
- A fresh new take on boring old credit cards, with 120 different and unique card designs to choose from
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM100
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM15.90 or 5.30% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Interest Rate on Cash Withdrawals
- Daily Maximum Cash Withdrawal
All fees & charges are inclusive of 6% GST if applicable
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
Get some extra help from your credit card when you need it most
- Easy Payment Plan
- OCBC 0% Installment Payment Plan
- Easy payment plans (EPP) are great for large purchases that you want to pay off over a period of time.
- Cash Advance / Cash Loan
- OCBC Call For Cash
- Cash Advance is a loan against the credit limit of your card at a reasonable rate.
- Balance Transfer
- OCBC Balance Transfer
- Balance transfer allows you to consolidate debt from your other credit cards onto this card.