Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- Get up to 5x Rewards Points for everything from Dining to Utilities. They never expire
Rewards points earned never expires
Earn Spent 5 points on every RM1 for Dining on your Birthday 3 points on every RM1 all Dining 3 points on every RM1 all Overseas transactions 2 points on every RM1 all Utilities 1 point on every RM1 all Retail
- Balance Transfer
- Don't accumulate too much credit card debt. Go for the RHB Islamic Smart Move Balance Transfer and consolidated your outstanding balances. Pay lower interest rates and choose repayment periods up to 24 months.
Learn more about RHB Islamic Smart Move Balance Transfer
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Transfer 6 months 0% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 9 months 1.8% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- Remember that those big purchases don't need to break your bank immediately. Sign up for the the RHB Islamic Dial-An-Installment to break up those big payments into bite size pieces with lower interest rates and longer repayment periods.
Learn more about RHB Islamic Dial-An-Installment
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Spend 6 months 2.5% one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 12 months 5% one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 24 months 17.5% one-time upfront handling fee from RM2000
- Travel more and earn Rewards Points everywhere you go. Also enjoy complimentary Travel Insurance up to RM 600,000.
Travel Coverage Sum Insured Travel Insurance Up to RM600000
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Waived when you spend RM24,000 each year
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM100
- Profit Rate on Cash Withdrawals
- Daily Maximum Cash Withdrawal
- 50% of total amount
- Contact-less Payment Methods
*inclusive of 6% GST
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Maximum age for primary card holder
- 65 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
- Any Business