How does Affin Gold-i Current Account work?
Affin Gold-i Current Account is a Shariah-compliant current account for individuals aged 50 years old and above. To open an Islamic current account with Affin Islamic Bank, all you need to prepare is a minimum initial deposit of RM1,000 and an introducer.
With Affin Gold-i Current Account, you can manage and access your funds conveniently via internet banking or using a cheque book.
Convenient and flexible current account
You will get a free Affin Islamic Bank debit card so that you can access your money conveniently. A cheque book will be made available to you upon request and is subject to fees and charges.
To manage your money efficiently, you will be given an internet banking account via affinonline and a monthly statement for easy tracking of your transactions.
Fees and charges that you should know
These are a few but significant fees and charges that you should be aware of:
- Half-yearly service charge: RM10, if average balance falls below RM1,000
- Early account closure: RM20, if closed within 6 months of opening
- Cheque processing fee: RM0.50 per leaf, plus RM0.15 Stamp Duty
- Dishonoured cheque: RM200, due to insufficient funds
- Stop payment cheque: RM10, upon instruction
PIDM keeps your money safe
You don't have to worry about losing your money with Affin Gold-i Current Account because the deposit will be protected under PIDM for up to RM250,000.