MBSB Foreign Currency Current Account-i: Current Account in 7 Different Currencies
For those who are wishing to open a savings account in foreign currency or planning to study abroad, look no further.
MBSB Foreign Currency Current Account-i is specially designed to cater to your needs.
The MBSB Islamic current account is open to seven foreign currencies, which are:
- USD (United States)
- Euro (multiple countries in Europe)
- Pound sterling (United Kingdom)
- Yen (Japan)
- Singapore Dollar (Singapore)
- Dirham (United Arab Emirates)
What are the Benefits of This MBSB Islamic Current Account?
Why stash your foreign currency secretly, waiting to use it for your next overseas trip?
Open this MBSB Islamic current account to enjoy some benefits:
- fund your overseas education
- minimise the currency exchange fluctuation risks
- ability to retain foreign fund (for non-resident employees)
- protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 per depositor
- make deposits and withdrawals via foreign telegraphic transfers, cheques, demand drafts or transfers from / to Ringgit Account
Who Can Open MBSB Foreign Currency Current Account-i?
If you wish to open this current account, below is the information you need:
Individual - Malaysians, residents or permanent residents with a minimum age of 18 years old
Non-individual - Business and corporate entities who are either resident or non-resident
On top of that, no introducer required to open the MBSB account!
Please be noted for the minimum initial deposit, it has to be equivalent to RM1,000.