What are the benefits of the JustOne Preferred Account?
The benefits on JustOne Preferred Current Account are:
- Fee waiver for withdrawals at any MEPS ATMs and HOUSe ATMs nationwide.
- Fee waiver for fund transfers via Standard Chartered ATMs.
- Free fund transfers via Standard Chartered Online Banking.
- Complimentary Debit Card.
- Get additional 1% on your JustOne Savings Account balance
All you need to do is to deposit at lease RM5000 every month into your JustOne account.
If you cannot fulfill the monthly deposit on a particular month, then the bank will charge normal fees for your MEPS and HOUSe ATM withdrawals and of course, forfeiting the additional 1% interest rate.
This account also comes with JustOne overdraft.
How does the overdraft facility work on the Just One Preferred Account?
The overdraft is unsecured and automated only for Just One Preferred Account holders. The credit limit is RM1000 and there are no set-up fees, commitment fees or additional monthly fees. You will be charged interest only on the utilised amount and you can choose to pay in full or pay the minimum of either 5% of the outstanding balance or RM 25, whichever is higher every month.
Of course, this automated overdraft is subject to the banks’ approval.
How do I apply this Standard Chartered JustOne Preferred Account?
First of all, you need to be at least 18 years of age. To apply for this account, all you need is your identification card. No minimum deposit required and you don’t need an introducer to open this account.
How does this account stand out compared to other current accounts in Malaysia?
- It is an 'All-In-One' account that comes with Savings, Checking and Overdraft facilities.
- You get a consolidated e-statement highlighting all your current balances and transactions which you can download online or have the bank email it to you every month for free!
- The overdraft facility is automated and instant so you can avoid paying a penalty on cheques returned due to insufficient funds.
- You can also sign up for mastersweep, which links other accounts to JustOne, to cover insufficient funds and to avoid cheques being returned.
- Convenient with online and phone banking services..
- Get a free Standard Chartered debit card
- No monthly service fee