Better shopping experience with Maybank Visa Platinum Debit payWave
You no longer need to sign for any purchases when shopping with Maybank Visa Platinum Debit payWave. Simply wave or flash your Maybank debit card at the wave terminal and voila! You're good to go with your shopping bags!
Enjoy a seamless shopping experience at millions of merchants worldwide PLUS selected Maybank and Visa Platinum Privileges. Even better, there are hot deals from Kardshoppe Newsletter to splurge on! For overseas withdrawals and purchases, remember to activate your Overseas flag via Maybank2u or ATM.
Who can apply for this debit card?
If you have any of these below, then you can apply for Maybank Visa Platinum Debit payWave:
- Maybank Premier Account
- Premier Club Account
- Premier 1 Account
- Premier Mudharabah - I Account
- Maybank2u.Premier Account
- any Current/Savings Account open
- MyKad (IC)/Police or Armed Forces ID Card
- Birth Certificate and MyKid (for junior accounts)
- Passport (for non-residents/foreigner)
- Minimum deposit for Current/Saving Account open:
- RM250 (individuals, joint & minor accounts)
- RM50 (with a letter of employment)
- RM500 for Premier/m2u Premier
- RM5,000 for Premier Club
- Valid Passport (for Residents)
- Valid Driving License (for Residents)
- Utility Bills
- Letter of Confirmation from Employer, Educational Institution etc.
- Credit Card (if any).
What if you lose your Maybank debit card?
If you lose your Maybank Visa Platinum Debit payWave, quickly notify your bank to block the card. In addition, remember to set a reasonable daily purchase limit to minimize the damage and always check if your Maybank debit card is with you after the transaction.