Enjoy more privileges with Maybankard MasterCard Platinum Debit Card
Enjoy a seamless shopping experience at millions of merchants worldwide, PLUS selected Maybank and MasterCard Platinum Privileges. Even better, there are hot deals from Kardshoppe Newsletter to splurge on! Be it dining, retail shopping, traveling or entertainment, you can view the MasterCard Privileges here.
For overseas withdrawals and purchases, remember to activate your Overseas flag via Maybank2u or ATM.
What are the benefits of this Maybank debit card?
Here are some benefits that you'll enjoy:
- Cashless shopping at over 29 million outlets worldwide
- Kardshoppe Newsletter hot deals
- Multi-tiered interest rate
- Track your transaction online via Maybank2u
- Online shopping and Mail Order Telephone Order
- payWave feature for purchases below RM250 (no signature required)
- 24-hour customer service at 1300 88 6688
- MasterCard Platinum Privileges
- Set your own overseas use & purchase limit
What are the documents that I need to prepare?
- MyKad (IC)/Police or Armed Forces ID Card
- Birth Certificate and MyKid (for junior accounts)
- Passport (for non-residents/foreigner)
- Minimum deposit for Current/Saving Account open:
- RM250 (individuals, joint & minor accounts)
- RM50 (with a letter of employment)
- RM500 for Premier/m2u Premier
- RM5,000 for Premier Club
- Valid Passport (for Residents)
- Valid Driving License (for Residents)
- Utility Bills
- Letter of Confirmation from Employer, Educational Institution etc.
- Credit Card (if any).
What should I do if I lose my Maybank debit card?
If you lose your Maybank Visa Platinum Debit payWave, quickly notify your bank to block the card. In addition, remember to set a reasonable daily purchase limit to minimize the damage and always check if your Maybank debit card is with you after the transaction.