What is Maybankard Visa Debit Card?
Maybankard Visa Debit Card lets shop locally or overseas at over 29 million Visa accepted outlets and withdraws cash from wherever you are. This debit card gives you seamless shopping and traveling experience without carrying too much cash. Can't find a money changer but need to make a purchase urgently? Simply swipe or tap your Maybankard Visa Debit Card and the amount will be deducted from your savings or current account.
Who can apply for this Maybank Debit Card?
All Maybank saving or currenc account holders aged 18 and above can apply for this debit card.
However, imteen Account holder (aged 12-18 years old) need to submit an Indemnity Letter signed by the parents or guardian to open the account. The parents or guardian have to visit to the Maybank branch to sign the Indemnity Letter for access to Maybankard Visa Debit Card.
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare:
- MyKad (IC)/Police or Armed Forces ID Card
- Birth certificate and MyKid (i.e for in-trust and minor accounts)
- Passport (i.e for non-residents/foreigner)
- Minimum deposit for current/saving account open:
- RM250 (individuals, joint & minor accounts)
- RM50 (with a letter of employment)
- Valid passport (for Residents)
- Valid driving license
- Utility bills
- Letter of confirmation from the employer, educational institution, etc
- Credit card (if any)
What are the fees that I need to pay?
As a Maybankard Visa Debit Card holder, you only need to pay for:
- Cirrus = RM12
- Replacement card = RM12
- Sales draft copy = RM15