Life is full of decisions, especially when it comes to finance. Swipe your HSBC credit card on your favourite item, convert it to HSBC Card Instalment Plan, subject to terms and conditions.
Tell me about HSBC Card Instalment Plan
HSBC Card Instalment Plan is an easy payment plan that offers 0% interest rate on all tenure ranging from 6 to 36 months. All you have to do is spend a minimum amount of RM500 or RM1,000 (depending on the terminals used by the merchants) from the participating merchants.
HSBC Malaysia Participating Merchants
Here are some of the merchants participating in this instalment plan, which are not limited to:
- Automobile: Cars International, Cars, Brother's
- Direct marketing: Cuckoo International, Amway, Tupperware, Elken, Unilever Malaysia
- Education: Brickfields Asia College, Brainet SB, Sunwave, Wealth Mastery
- Beauty: Bluunis, Phillip Wain, Mary Chia, Adonis, Jonsson Protein, Dorra
- Home: Milano & Design, Rozel, AEON BIG, Harvey Norman, AMC Allied
- Fashion: Coach, Fossil, Omega, Rolex, Poh Kong, Tomei, Diamond & Platinum, Focus Point, Optical 88
- IT & Mobile, Photo: Acer, Machines, Celcom, Digi, Maxis, U Mobile, Canon, Fotokem
- Leisure: Apple Tree, CMY Audio, Wagner Piano
- Dining: Grand Imperial Restaurant
- Health & Fitness: Gleneagles Medini Hospital, Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Sunway Medical Centre, OSIM, Gintell, Fitness First
How the 0% interest rate works?
You can enjoy paying back your instalment at 0% for the entire tenure, as long as you make a payment of your monthly Card Instalment Plan amount in full and on time. In the event you pay the minimum amount of 5% or RM50, you will be charged with interest on the outstanding balances.
Can I terminate the HSBC Card Instalment Plan?
You can, by giving the bank a 14-days written notice of termination before paying off the outstanding balance. This termination cannot be reversed, you may want to think it thoroughly before deciding anything.
The bank will determine the termination fee at its sole discretion and charge the amount to your card account.