What do I need to know about CIMB Islamic FRIA-i Why Wait?
CIMB Islamic FRIA-i Why Wait is a Syariah compliant deposit account that lets you invest your savings for three months at a great interest rate. The offer is open to anyone aged 18 years or over, it's for residents or non-residents alike. Minimum investment is RM10000.
The really good thing about this FD is that you get instant payment of cash equivalent to the agreed profit when you sign up. Yes, that's right - instead of waiting until the investment has matured you'll get your return straight away.
Additionally, the FD Investment Certificate can be used as security for loans with CIMB or CIMB Islamic.
Can I withdraw my investment before maturity?
Yes, that is allowed.
Can I partially withdraw money from CIMB Islamic FRIA-i?
Unfortunately, partial withdrawal is NOT allowed.
How do I open a FRIA-i Why Wait account with CIMB Islamic?
- Identification Card or passport.
For a registered company, you must present:
- Certified copy of your company’s Memorandum and Association,
- Form 24 & 49, and
- Company’s resolution to open this account as well as photocopies of all authorized signatories’ Identification Card.
For Sole Proprietors or Partnership, you need:
- Business registration form and
- Photocopies of all authorized signatories’ Identification Card.
For associations/societies/clubs, you need:
- certified copy of your organisation’s resolution
- authority letter
- rules and regulations and copies of identity cards of all authorised signatories
Is this CIMB Islamic FRIA-i Why Wait secured?
PIDM protects your investment with free coverage up to RM250000.