Who is eligible to sign up for AIA A-Plus Critical Care?
You can insure a child as young as 14 days old, up until the ripe old age of 60!
You can be insured with AIA A-Plus Critical Care for a minimum of RM10,000.
How can I make an insurance claim to AIA insurance Malaysia?
To make a claim for any of the 36 critical illnesses to AIA insurance Malaysia, you will need the following documents:
- Claimant Statement – Critical Illness and Female Product Claim
- Physician’s Statement (by disease type)
- Medical Test Results e.g. MRI/ CT Scan, Dialysis card, Biopsy / Histopathology report (Please refer to the checklist in Claimant Statement for relevant medical test results)
- Policyholder's Identification Card
- 5 copies of Consent Form and Patient’s card
- Policy Contract
For diseases concerning your coronary arteries, such as Angioplasty, you will be able to claim only 10% of the sum assured, which is subject to a maximum of RM25,000.
Can I attach this critical illness insurance rider with a life insurance plan?
Yes, you will be able to attach this critical illness insurance as an optional rider to a Traditional Life basic plan or even an Investment-Linked Insurance Plan.
By doing so, you can extend your coverage term up to the age of 70 or 100, or the expiry of your life insurance plan, whichever is sooner.
How long do I need to pay my AIA A-Plus Critical Care premiums?
For the AIA A-Plus Critical Care, you will have to constantly pay a premium until the expiry of the coverage term, or the expiry of your basic life or investment-linked plan, whichever comes first.