Can you tell me about the Allianz Powerlink Critical Illness Income Rider?
This critical illness income rider from Allianz gives you complete protection and continuous financial support when you are diagnosed with a any of the 36 critical medical condition.
You're doing your family a favour by lessening their financial burdens and secure a brighter future with benefits such as permanent disability coverage - allowing you to receive a monthly income flow until the age of 100!
You can add this extra total and permanent disability coverage for no extra premium charge!
How much premium do I pay?
How much you pay will depend on how much you are willing to be covered for - the higher your coverage, the higher your premiums.
Other factors that will play a part in determining your cost of insurance are age, sex, general health, and your status as a smoker - heavy smoker? You'll pay double compared to those who don't.
What are the main exclusions for the Allianz EB MediShield Plus?
There are a few major exclusions that you should be aware of dear friend.
Your claims will not be entertained if made within the first 30 days from your policy activation date. This applies to any critical illness, excluding cancer, coronary artery by-pass surgery, heart attack and other coronary artery diseases
- Any listed critical illness that is caused directly or indirectly by a pre-existing condition, which means a medical condition that you have prior to signing up for this add-on rider with Allianz.
- Any forms of disease, infection or parasites related to AIDS or HIV.
- Critical illness caused by self-inflicted injuries
What do I need to make a claim?
There are a few documents that you will need to get ready before filing a claim for a critical illness:
1. Claimant’s Statement duly completed, and signed by the Employer and Employee
2. Attending Physician’s Statement
3. Original employment Letter
4. Latest salary slip
5. Diagnostic Reports such as MRI, X-Ray, HPE, Blood Test, CT Scan, Coronary scan report, and so on.