What is the Allianz Powerlink Secure Cover Plus all about?
Both parents are the sole providers for the household. But what happens when something unfortunate happens to either one of them - an illness, injury, or worst, death. The Secure Cover Plus will provide for families when such an event comes about, so your children can still enjoy a comfortable life.
When you are covered by the Secure Cover Plus plan, your joint life assured protection plan premiums will be waived when you are diagnosed with a critical illness - that's right, Allianz will lessen your financial burden of paying your conventional life insurance premiums.
Under what circumstances will Secure Cover Plus pay for my premiums?
There are actually a few circumstances that are eligible for cover until this policy with Allianz:
- Death of either one of the joint life assureds
- Total and Permanent Disability experienced by one of the joint life assureds before reaching 65 years old
- Diagnosed with any one of the 36 covered critical illnesses for either one of the joint life assureds.
Will the benefits be straight-up cash or will it be reinvested?
The amount compensated or payable benefits will be put towards the purchase of units for the investment-linked account of the policy.
How much are my premiums?
Your insurance premiums will be decided after you have chosen your insurance cover, as well as taking into account your age, gender, general health, and smoker status.
What documents do I need to make a claim?
Below are the documents you will need to provide to make a successful claim:
1. Claimant’s Statement duly completed, and signed by the Employer and Employee
2. Attending Physician’s Statement
3. Original employment Letter
4. Latest salary slip
5. Diagnostic Reports such as MRI, X-Ray, HPE, Blood Test, CT Scan, Coronary scan report, and so on.