What is the Allianz Powerlink SecureCover about?
Who pays for your children's insurance policy? YOU. But what if you fall sick, injured, or worst still - what happens when you pass away? That is what the Allianz Powerlink Secure Cover is for, if you are unable to continue paying for your family's insurance plan, this policy will waive the premiums for you.
With less weight on your shoulders, you can put your worries aside and concentrate on getting better.
What are the main highlights for this critical illness policy?
Allianz Life Malaysia will pay an amount equivalent to the premium amount of your family's insurance policy if one of the following takes place:
- Your death, however sad, at least your family will have enough financial support
- Your total and permanent disability, if it happens before you reach the age of 65.
- When you are diagnosed with any of the 36 listed critical illnesses.
What are the main exclusions for the Allianz EB MediShield Plus?
Below are the major exclusions that you should always keep in mind before making a claim to Allianz:
- You claim will not go through if it is made within 30 days from your policy activation date. This condition will not apply to cancer, coronary artery by-pass surgery, heart attack and other coronary artery diseases
- Any listed critical illness that is caused directly or indirectly by a pre-existing illness or injury.
- Any forms of disease, infection or parasites related to AIDS or HIV.
- Critical illness caused by self-inflicted injuries - no good can come from self-harm folks!
What do I need to make a claim?
There are a few documents that you will need to get ready before filing a claim for a critical illness:
1. Claimant’s Statement duly completed, and signed by the Employer and Employee
2. Physician’s Statement
3. Employment Letter
4. Latest salary slip
5. Diagnostic Reports such as MRI, X-Ray, HPE, Blood Test, CT Scan, Coronary scan report, and so on.